Vote, view results, talk and share your results using one of our demo contests.
There are three navigation areas in the app:
➊ App Navigation to navigate between contests
- Featured Contests: List of contests that are currently promoted
- Explore: List of active contests (past and present)
- My Contests: List of contests that you have participated in
➋ Contest Navigation to navigate within a contest
- Home: Returns you to home screen
- Voting: Voting screen to vote
- Results: Current results in real-time
- Talk: Comments for the contest
- Event: List of related contests
➌ Other Navigation
- Help: Link to the help menu
- About: Link to the about menu
- There is a Menu button ➍ on every screen that will slide the menu tray open to navigate elsewhere.
- Use previous ➎ and next ➏ buttons to navigate between categories on the Voting and Results screens.
- From the contest Home screen or side navigation tray, navigate to the Voting screen.
- There are different categories to vote on. The number of category vote screens available will vary depending on the type of contest you are participating in.
- You can navigate between the different category screens by tapping on ➊ or ➋.
- Navigate to the first category you want to vote on.
- The numbers on the left ➌ are the ranks that you will assign contenders to. Available ranks will be highlighted in green. Select the rank from the left of the screen (if this is the first time you have visited this screen you will only be able to select 1st rank as you must select ranks in order).
- Once the rank has been selected, the contenders available for assignment will be highlighted in green. Select the contender name ➍ that you want to assign to that rank.
- The contender moves to the rank you selected. Selected ranks/contender combinations will turn blue to indicate your selection.
- Now select the next rank (2nd), and then select the contender you want to assign to that rank. Once selected, the contender moves to that rank position.
- Repeat this process as the contest progresses. Navigate to the other available categories to rank them by tapping on ➊ or ➋.
- You can change your mind at any point by first selecting the rank ➌ you want to reassign then selecting the new contender ➍ you want to assign to that rank.
- The number of contenders you can rank will vary depending on the contest configuration. Sometimes a contest is configured to only allow certain positions to be ranked (ie. top 6). You can rank as many positions as you like from the allowed spots. For example, you can rank only the top contender in each category, or you can rank all contenders first to last in all categories – it’s up to you. Please see the FAQ – How does it work for details on how results are calculated.
- Unranked contenders receive zero votes.
- Votes are submitted automatically on every selection you make. Some contests are configured to ask you to tap on a Save button instead. The time of the last submission is shown in text at the top right of the screen.
- Select the Results menu from the Home screen.
- The most current Results and subsequent results will show automatically.
- You can navigate between the different category results by tapping on ➊ or ➋.
- You do not need to refresh your browser to get the latest results. Our servers will push the updates to you as they happen.
- The time since the last results calculation happened is shown in text at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on the Stats ➌ button to see the latest stats for this contest.
- From the contest Home screen, navigate to the Talk screen.
- This page is integrated with Facebook Comments.
- To participate in the talk, you must be signed into Facebook.
- Once logged in, you will be able to comment on the contest along with other logged in participants.